Massage therapists at Hands On Health have a unique opportunity to train alongside advanced medical massage therapists while at the same time being given the opportunity to earn a living by gaining a loyal clientele. Therapists at Hands On Health support each other and meet client needs during time off and vacations, they assist each others treatment plans, and learn together when discussing case studies. If you believe you would thrive in a dynamic learning environment then we recommend that you challenge yourself at Hands On Health. Contact us and apply today.
Benefits Of Joining Hands On Health’s Massage Therapist Team:
- Accomplished team known for clinical/medical massage results
- Well rounded abilities in all massage techniques, able to flex between specific clinical and therapeutic soothing depending on client needs
- Established and measurable treatment planning
- Culture of cooperation and mentoring across the team
- Opportunity to develop your own specialty with guidance from experienced practitioners
- Friendship and nurturing environment
- Free on-site medical massage training and supervision
- Discounted continuing education coursework
- Flexible hours and incentive pay
What therapists say about working at Hands On Health:
“My professional development skyrocketed when I joined Hands On Health. I was challenged in areas I didn’t even know were possible. I enjoyed working along side mentors, directly observing clinical treatments. The free training classes really helped me understand how to plan a treatment and follow up with client needs. I also learned confidence when working in tandem with another therapist. My confidence in my abilities was backed by solid knowledge and a helping hand from other therapists. Today I can proudly say that I am a leader and mentor at Hands On Health. I feel a part of a generation of caring practitioners involved in advancing the growth and reputation of the massage therapy profession.”
The opportunity to work alongside an established team of massage practitioners with an elite and collaborative reputation among physicians, chiropractors, physical therapists, and orthopedic medical doctors is a rare opportunity. Contact us and join us today.
Written by Laura Landsiedel, director of Bodywork Therapy Seminars, Hands On Health’s school for neuromuscular – myofascial continuing education.
= = = = =
Hands On Health Massage Therapy And Wellness
7980 Chapel Hill Road, Ste 125
Cary NC 27513