We are seeking a few therapists (full and part time) to join our established practice. Applicant must be interested in advanced on-site training in Neuromuscular and Myofascial therapy, if not already qualified. Advanced training or experience in medical and orthopedic massage is a plus but not required to apply.
Please include a cover letter, resume and references when inquiring about these positions. Cover letter should address continuing education interests, expected compensation and available hours.
This is a great way to supplement your income or try out a full time position as a member of our team!
Join Our Hands On Health Team
- Compensation includes education benefits
- Expand your career into education and qualify for our Bodywork Therapy Seminar teaching team
- Our environment lends itself to treatment planning for clients in need of injury care
- Work alongside dedicated employees
- Work in a professional environment built by massage therapists for massage therapists