We are seeking a few therapists (full and part time) to join our established practice. Applicant must be interested in advanced on-site training in Neuromuscular and Myofascial therapy, if not already qualified. Advanced training or experience in medical and orthopedic massage is a plus but not required to apply.
Please include a cover letter, resume and references when inquiring about these positions. Cover letter should address continuing education interests, expected compensation and available hours.
This is a great way to supplement your income or try out a full time position as a member of our team!
Join Our Hands On Health Team
- Compensation includes education benefits
- Expand your career into education and qualify for our Bodywork Therapy Seminar teaching team
- Our environment lends itself to treatment planning for clients in need of injury care
- Work alongside dedicated employees
- Work in a professional environment built by massage therapists for massage therapists
ABOUT HANDS ON HEALTH
We offer massage therapy for pain relief and restorative purposes. We help you get better and stay well. Get to know our team and how we can best serve you.
We are proud to be your "Partners In Healing. Partners In Health."
Hands On Health uses Booker.com to manage appointments and gift certificate purchases online.
Quickly and easily see the appointment availability of all our therapists online.
SCHEDULE BY PHONE
Do you prefer scheduling your appointment over the phone with one of our helpful staff members?
No problem. We'll gladly help you find a convenient appointment date and time that meet your needs.
Call Us Today:
VISIT OUR WELLNESS CENTER
Hands On Health
7980 Chapel Hill Road
Cary, NC 27513