I specialize in women’s health, specifically abdominal massage and fertility massage. I am a massage therapist and a certified Arvigo® therapist with The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®. Because of my personal experience of home birth, raising a family, homeschooling, living around the world and meeting women from uniquely different cultures, it has been my passion to help women better understand their bodies and offer natural uninvasive therapies to assist in the healing of the body. Dr. Rosita Arvigo said, “Only women know how women suffer.” This can take many forms from menstrual issues, uterine problems, prolapse, ovarian conditions and fertility challenges… Read and learn more about Denise Buslach.
- Certified Arvigo techniques. Certified in The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®
- Educator with Hands On Health’s Bodywork Therapy Seminars program. Denise instructs the Cupping Principles and Applications class.
- Massage practice includes Vacutherapy (medicupping) techniques
- Bilingual, traveled, and lived around the world. Experienced many cultures.
- Former professional ballerina. Very familiar with the aches, pains, and joys that sports can bring to one’s life.
- Home schooled her children. Private tutor for English as a second language.
- Certified group fitness instructor, namely in weight lifting.
- Editor for books translated into English.
- Assists Arvigo abdominal massage education classes with Donna Zubrod
Education And Continuing Education
- Certified Arvigo Practitioner and Arvigo Advanced Pregnancy Training for Supporting Pregnancy from Pre-Conception to Postpartum with Dr. Rosita Arvigo.
- Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®
- Massage and Bodywork certification from Miller-Motte College. Graduated Spring 2014
- Bodywork For The Childbearing Year with Kate Jordan. Infant massage, prenatal, pregnancy, and post natal massage.
- Medi-Cupping level 1 with Anita Shannon
- Reiki Level 1 with Dianne Willett
- Caregivers, Grief, and the Massage Therapist with Laura Landsiedel
- Posture and Gait Analysis for Runners and Cyclists with Aaron Light
The Arvigo Techniques Of Maya Abdominal Therapy
ABOUT THE ARVIGO TECHNIQUES OF MAYA ABDOMINAL THERAPY®
As a certified Arvigo massage practitioner, I am very excited and proud to offer the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy®. This is a very powerful and comprehensive therapy that essentially empowers you, the client, to take your health into your own hands with self care which is taught during your first session.
Why are we forced to live with chronic symptoms when the power to heal lies within our hands through a variety of means? With so many maladies bombarding our body systems today, we have the ability take back our reproductive and digestive wellness by taking the first steps towards gaining more knowledge of our body and making better life choices.
The Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® is a very powerful and comprehensive therapy essentially empowering you, the client, to take your health into your own hands with self care which is taught during your first initial session.
“Give nature half a chance and she has a miracle in store for everyone” Dr. Rosita Arvigo
There are so many benefits to the Arvigo Techniques of Maya Abdominal Therapy® that I believe it should be an essential part of everyone’s wellness program, young and old, women, children, and men.
I went in for a prenatal massage and it was one of the best experiences of my pregnancy. Denise was fantastic and I was able to lay on my belly w the special pillow they have. Highly recommend!
I initially visited Hands On Health to assist in a medical or pain condition.
Mid way through my pregnancy I experienced severe sciatica. I tried stretching and multiple visits to a chiropractor with little relief. I scheduled a massage with Denise. She dialed right in to my issue and spent the time communicating with me to really fix the problem. After 48 hours I was back to my old self and remained pain free with her maintenance suggestions and massages. She has been a true blessing during this pregancy.
~ Devon Miles
I came to Hands On Health 5 months ago due to severe chronic pain in my foot and shoulder caused by ongoing pain associated with plantar fasciaitis. Have received medical treatment for a year with little relief. Medicupping has greatly helped my pain and I highly recommend this treatment. I no longer take any pain meds and continue to improve. Denise is very professional and highly skilled. If you too suffer from pain, give this a try – you will be glad you did.
~ Angela Talton
Denise was excellent! Her attitude and knowledge was awesome! Very helpful! Outstanding people skills!
I initially went to a seminar put on by Hands On Health, called Massage for Abdominal & Reproductive Health. After the seminar, I talked with Denise Buslach to explain some of my abdominal symptoms to see if she thought that the massage would be beneficial. I set up an appointment with Denise and she taught me the Arvigo massage method while she performed the massage on me. The benefits were almost instant. After the massage, I was able to get some of the air/gas out of my abdomen. It felt so much better, as I usually felt like a balloon that was about to pop! I have continued doing the massage at home and see Denise every 3 weeks. I continue to see improvement in my abdominal distention.
I also have a large scar on my back that is very tight and itchy. Denise suggested that we try cupping to loosen up the scar and get more blood flow to that area. I have had a few cupping sessions and my scar is much looser and doesn’t itch anymore.
I can’t thank Denise enough for all of the help that she has given me. My quality of life has improved immensely. I look forward to seeing her every 3 weeks and continue to do my home massage, which continues to help with my abdominal distention. I am so happy that I went to that seminar and met Denise and the people at Hands On Health!