Massage Therapy Services in Cary NC & Rates
Partners In Health. Partners In Healing.
Recognized by medical professionals throughout the greater Triangle area, the Hands On Health team serves clients that demand a more sophisticated level of expertise in deep tissue massage in Cary NC for therapeutic and medical purposes.
Hands on Health massage therapists are highly experienced and educated professionals, who are empowered to continually expand their individual talents and specialties.
Our cohesive team of massage therapists in Cary NC all participate in upskilling with I-NMT Training — a comprehensive massage technique with an integrated Neuromuscular and Myofascial approach that serves both therapeutic massage and medical massage needs.
Who we are?
Massage Therapy Services
As a visitor to Hands On Health, you and your loved ones can benefit from the wide variety of services and specialties that our practice offers — from therapeutic massage to specialty and medical massage techniques.
- Medical Massage
- Deep Tissue
- Neuromuscular Therapy
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Sports Massage
- Massage Cupping
- Couple’s Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
Our clients appreciate that rates are based on time rather than the type of massage they ask for or the technique employed by the therapist. We aim to maintain as much flexibility for you when booking appointments and for our team so that each of our therapists can call upon all healing skills their training allows. There are a few exceptions to our practice of uniform payment-by-time. These and other exceptions to the rates are highlighted on our rates page. They include techniques involving Tool Assisted Bodywork (medicupping massage treatments, instrument assisted myofascial therapy, hot stones), How-to classes, and Couples Massage sessions.
Massage Therapy Rates
- 30 Minute Session … $60.00
- 45 Minute Session … $75.00
- 60 Minute Session … $100.00
- 75 Minute Session … $125.00
- 90 Minute Session … $150.00
Tool Assisted Bodywork*
*Add $15 for modalities such as Hot Stone Massage, Medicupping and any other Tool Assisted Bodywork (such as IASTM, Graston, Gua Sha or other functional myofascial therapies)
- 60 Minute Session … $115.00
- 90 Minute Session … $165.00
- If you submit to flex spending or an insurance company, please request an insurance receipt at checkout.
Terms Of Service and Rates:
- How long will you receive massage on the table: At your first session, expect a longer consultation and for returning clients expect that 5-10 minutes of your chosen session time will include time for check in, check out, and consultation.
- Because initial evaluations are often lengthier than later sessions, a 90-minute initial session is recommended (if available) for complicated medical massage cases.
- Late Cancellation And No-Show Policy: By booking this reservation you are committing to paying for the reservation even if you no-show or need to late cancel. We understand that committing to paying for something that you may not be able to attend can be difficult to accept. If this is the case for you, we recommend reserving same day appointments only and not booking ahead. Another option is to send a friend or family member in your place when you cannot attend. To avoid late charges notify us by 7:45pm Monday-Friday, 4:45pm Saturday (for Monday appointments), or prior to when the business closes for a holiday.
Are your prices negotiable?
We do not negotiate on price.
Are tips expected?
Given that massage therapy is subject to service industry competitive pricing, our therapists appreciate tips but they are never expected.
What is your cancellation and no-show policy?
By booking this reservation you are committing to paying for the reservation even if you no-show or need to late cancel. We understand that committing to paying for something that you may not be able to attend can be difficult to accept. If this is the case for you, we recommend reserving same day appointments only and not booking ahead. Another option is to send a friend or family member in your place when you cannot attend. To avoid late charges notify us by 7:45pm Monday-Friday, 4:45pm Saturday (for Monday appointments), or prior to when the business closes for a holiday.
Do you accept workman compensation cases?
Will my insurance plan or flex spending account cover medical massage therapy?
Are Gift Certificates refundable?
Gift Certificates expire after 1-year. Within one year of initial purchase expiration, you may request an extension to these terms but the request must be made in writing by email.
BOOK AN APPOINTMMENT OR PURCHASE GIFT CERTIFICATES
ABOUT HANDS ON HEALTH
All massage and bodywork services are provided by North Carolina licensed massage and bodywork therapists.We offer massage therapy for pain relief and restorative purposes. We help you get better and stay well. Get to know our team and how we can best serve you. We are proud to be your "Partners In Healing. Partners In Health."
Do you know us already? Then scheduling online is a great option. If you are new to Hands On Health, you can still try but keep in mind the only way we will know you are looking is if you call in the event you don't find what you are looking for. Hands On Health uses Booker.com to manage appointments and gift certificate purchases online. Quickly and easily see the appointment availability of all our therapists online.
SCHEDULE BY PHONE
Do you prefer scheduling your appointment over the phone with one of our helpful staff members? No problem. We'll gladly help you find a convenient appointment date and time that meet your needs. Call Us Today: 919.854.9555. Or text us at 919-694-1354