Deep Tissue Massage Services in Cary NC & Rates
Partners In Health. Partners In Healing.
Recognized by medical professionals throughout the greater Triangle area, the Hands On Health team serves clients that demand a more sophisticated level of expertise in deep tissue massage in Cary NC for therapeutic and medical purposes.
Hands on Health massage therapists are highly experienced and educated professionals, who are empowered to continually expand their individual talents and specialties.
Our cohesive team of deep tissue massage therapists in Cary NC have all participated in I-NMT Training — a comprehensive medical massage technique with an Integrated Neuromuscular & Myofascial approach.
Who we are?
Massage Therapy Services
As a visitor to Hands On Health, you and your loved ones can benefit from the wide variety of services and specialties that our practice offers — from therapeutic massage to specialty and medical massage techniques.
- Deep Tissue
- Sports Massage
- Swedish Massage
- Advanced Sports Massage
- Medical Massage
- Massage Cupping
- Couple’s Massage
- Pregnancy Massage
- Hot Stone Therapy
- Neuromuscular Therapy
Our clients appreciate that rates are based on time rather than the type of massage they ask for or the technique employed by the therapist. We aim to maintain as much flexibility for you when booking appointments and for our team so that each of our therapists can call upon all healing skills their training allows. There are a few exceptions to our practice of uniform payment-by-time. These and other exceptions are highlighted on our rates page: Medicupping massage treatments, How-to classes, and Couples Massage sessions are priced higher.
- 30 Minute Session … $55.00
- 45 Minute Session … $70.00
- 60 Minute Session … $85.00
- 75 Minute Session … $105.00
- 90 Minute Session … $120.00
- Save 20% each time you visit when you purchase a package of five (5) sessions*.
- If you submit to flex spending or an insurance company, please request an insurance receipt at checkout.
- *Terms for services, series savings, and rates are listed below.
- 60 Minute Session … $95.00
- 90 Minute Session … $130.00
Terms for Services, Series Savings, and Rates:
- How long you will receive massage on the table: At your first session, expect a longer consultation and for returning clients expect that 5-10 minutes of your chosen session time will include time for check in, check out, and consultation.
- Because initial evaluations are often lengthier than later sessions, a 90-minute initial session is recommended (if available) for complicated medical massage cases.
- 10% Rebook At Checout offer does not apply for session with founding partners Tammy Campbell and Laura Ford.
- 20% Series Purchases: Share your savings packages with friends and family and help them get better and stay well! This discount applies for sessions with Staff Therapists and is not applicable for sessions provided by founding partners Tammy Campbell and Laura Ford. Series are transferable but non-refundable. Gift Certificates and Series expire after 1-year and value will decrease by 10% each year thereafter. Within one year of initial purchase expiration, you may request an extension to these terms but the request must be made in writing by email. For customers affected by COVID-19: expiration dates for series savings purchased prior to COVID-19 shutdown (March 16th, 2020) or during shutdown will have their expiration dates extended. Expiration extention will be such that we will add additional time to redeem past the expiration date up to the length of time that the shutdown occurred.
- No Shows and Late Cancellation Policy. Please remember that your appointment time is reserved especially for you. All no shows and same day cancellations will be charged the full session price. If you cannot make your appointment, we encourage you to invite a friend or family member to take your place. Appointments rescheduled or cancelled by 5 pm the day prior to your scheduled time are not subject to our cancellation and no-show policy.
Are your prices negotiable?
*Appointments booked with founding partners Laura Lansiedel Ford and Tammy Campbell are not eligible for discounts.
Are tips expected?
What is your cancellation and no-show policy?
Do you accept workman’s compensation cases?
Will my insurance plan or flex spending account cover medical massage therapy?
Are your series savings purchases refundable?
20% Series Purchases: Series are transferable but non-refundable. Gift Certificates & Series expire after 1-year and value will decrease by 10% each year thereafter. Within one year of initial purchase expiration, you may request an extension to these terms but the request must be made in writing by email. For customers affected by COVID-19: expiration dates for series savings purchased prior to COVID-19 shutdown (March 16th, 2020) or during shutdown (end date TBD) will have their expiration dates extended. Expiration extention will be such that we will add additional time to redeem past the expiration date up to the length of time that the shutdown occurred.
BOOK AN APPOINTMMENT OR PURCHASE GIFT CERTIFICATES
ABOUT HANDS ON HEALTH
We offer massage therapy for pain relief and restorative purposes. We help you get better and stay well. Get to know our team and how we can best serve you. We are proud to be your "Partners In Healing. Partners In Health."
Do you know us already? Then scheduling online is a great option. If you are new to Hands On Health, you can still try but keep in mind the only way we will know you are looking is if you call in the event you don't find what you are looking for. Hands On Health uses Booker.com to manage appointments and gift certificate purchases online. Quickly and easily see the appointment availability of all our therapists online.
SCHEDULE BY PHONE
Do you prefer scheduling your appointment over the phone with one of our helpful staff members? No problem. We'll gladly help you find a convenient appointment date and time that meet your needs. Call Us Today: 919.854.9555